The 30C25 Airmix® paint pump delivers excellent performance and outstanding benefits because of our proven pumping technology. The 30C25 compact Airmix® paint pump is recommended to handle all types of materials ranging from low to medium viscosity. It comes with an optimized volume fluid section for fast color changes with minimal material loss.
The 30C25 Airmix® paint pump packages are available in wall-mount versions to withstand mounting as an option. Packages are available with (1) Xcite™ 200 bar Airmix® manual spray gun and 7.5 m (25ft) air and fluid hoses. A wide variety of options are available to meet all customer requirements.
- Differential air motor keeps paint pump from frosting over
- Priming at very low air pressures (0.6 bar)
- Constant and pulse-free delivery for a superior finish
- Quiet air motor
- A closed construction prevents the risk of injuries and protects lubricant from external contamination
- Designed to eliminate dead zones and facilitate pump-priming and flushing
- Large foot valve to handle medium viscosity materials
- Easy, rotatable outlet fitting for quick maintenance
- Leak monitoring wind hole for fast control
- Air motor (45% spare shares vs competitors for maintenance)
- Ultra coated plugger for less friction and improved abrasion resistance
- Single GT seal to avoid throat packing maintenance and low friction, large lubricant wet cup