Quick, Simple and Easy-to-Use
The Elcometer 319 Dew Point Meter features both manual and automatic data logging in one gauge, with integrated magnets allowing the gauge to be attached to a substrate during remote logging. Its rapid response time and intuitive menu structure make measuring climatic conditions quick and easy.
Adjustable limits can be set for each measurement parameter which triggers visual and audible alarms whenever a limit is exceeded, ideal for use in paint booths.
Flexible and Versatile
Using external probes, the versatile gauge can also be used as a thermometer – ideal for measuring temperature of paint prior to application and to measure surface temperature during remote logging.
It’s what you do with the data that counts
Via Bluetooth® or USB, the Elcometer 319 can be connect to a PC, Android™ or iOS mobile device to download data into an inspection application or ElcoMaster®. Data can then be sent to colleagues and clients in real-time and instant professional inspection reports can be generated at the press of a button.
- Meets International Standards including ISO 8502-4
- Supplied with a Calibration Certificate
- All readings are time & date stamped
- Easy menu-driven user interface in multiple languages
- Clear, illuminated display showing up to five user-defined parameters
- Arrow indicators show temperature trends
- Hold/freeze function allows manual readings to be reviewed before being added into the memory
- Can be used as a hand-held dewpoint meter or as a remote data logging monitor
- Magnetic Surface Temperature Probe allows measurement of surface temperature during remote logging
- Liquid temperature probe transforms the gauge into a thermometer
- Safe use in climates ranging between -20°C (-4°F) and +80°C (+176°F)
- Waterproof and dust proof with fully sealed sensors – rating equivalent to IP66
- Re-engineered sensors have greater durability for an extended life
- Data can be downloaded to a PC via USB or Bluetooth® and evaluated using ElcoMaster® Software
- Powered by either two AA batteries (for up to 400 hours2 use) or directly via the USB cable
- Intelligent memory calculates total available logging time when using batches
- Stores 25,000 records in up to 999 batches