Goods Return Policy
We are committed to provide you with quality products and services. We would like you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Unwanted Goods / Returns:
Any goods bought that have been correctly supplied by ProQuip Engineering Sales Ltd and are subsequently not required can be returned to us unused, within 14 days of receipt of goods, this is only applicable on following conditions:
- No product may be returned for any reason without the prior approval of ProQuip Engineering Sales Ltd. Address and contact details can be found here.
- Goods remain in an “as new” and unused (not fitted) condition including all parts and packaging remain intact.
- All un-wanted returns, maybe subject to a handling/restocking charge of 20%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The cost of return carriage must be paid by the customer.
- Please include a copy of your receipt and a full covering letter with all returns and for your protection, please keep your proof of posting.
- If we need to send out an exchange item there may be a further charge for re-delivery.
Incorrectly supplied/Damaged goods:
We take extreme care while processing your order. If in the unfortunate event, you receive any incorrectly supplied or damaged goods please contact us for the best means of rectifying the problem. If you need to return an item incorrectly supplied by us, we will cover your standard postal charges for return and we will arrange delivery of the correct goods as soon as possible. Please be advised we are unable to cover charges for premium courier/postal service and if you do use a premium courier/postal service it is at your cost.
If you have an item that you need to return to ProQuip Engineering Sales Ltd due to a fault within its warranty period please contact us first as we may be able to offer advice over the telephone or by email. If in the event you need to send any item back to us please make sure it includes a copy of your receipt together with full details of the problem so as to help us with a speedy return.
Warranty on any machine/product will only be entertained when such a machine/product is within the warranty period and has been originally supplied by ProQuip Engineering Sales Ltd.
Please note some items may need to be returned to the manufacturer/distributor for inspection/repair. Goods must be returned in a clean condition, postage paid. We regret that we are unable to offer to refund on postage costs on warranty returns.